DP Act refers to the Data Protection Act 1998
‘Lead member’ is the person responsible for the membership where there are 2 or more members under the same membership and who will be contacted for renewal and any other membership related reasons.
‘Member‘ means anyone who has a valid membership of the AWE365 Club.
‘Membership‘ collectively refers to all the different membership types:
- ‘Individual membership’ is available for any individual who is aged 18 or over at the time the application is received.
- ‘Family membership’; 2 adults, married or cohabiting, residing at the same address and any of their children under the age of 18 living at the same address.
- ‘Group membership’; up to 6 people of any age and residing at any address
‘Membership Fee‘ the cost of membership
‘Providers’ are a third party who provide content, images, information or a discount through the AWE365 Club
‘We’, ‘Our’, and ‘Us’ means the AWE365 Club run and owned by AWE365 LTD.
‘Website’, or ‘Site’, refers to all web pages and content such as text, images, video and audio published on http://AWE365.com
‘You‘, ‘Your’ means the member who uses the services of the AWE365 Club.
2. Club Membership Terms & Conditions
2.1 On joining the AWE365 Club each member will be issued a unique membership number. They will use this number to redeem discounts with our providers.
2.2 Unless specified Membership lasts for 12 months and becomes renewable on the first day of the month joined in each subsequent year. Any automatic payments that are set up will be taken then.
2.3 Members are responsible for notifying the AWE365 Club of any changes to bank and card details. We are not responsible for any charges that members may incur as a result of not informing us of such changes.
2.4 Members may terminate their membership online at any time by logging in to their membership area. Refunds are not granted.
2.5 We reserve the right to change membership categories and restrictions at any time and without notice. Existing members will not lose out due to any changes we make.
2.6 Members are not permitted to share Membership with others except as specified as part of the family and group Membership.
2.7 Claiming Membership where none exists, or claiming a higher level of Membership than you have paid for, in order to claim a discount will result in the relevant Membership Fee being charged. If the Membership Fee is not paid within 7 days of notification the Provider will charge the difference between the price You paid and the non discounted price.
2.8 Average membership savings are calculated using the average annual spend by our visitors, the average discount rate and average costs. What you save could be more or less and members are responsible for getting best value from their membership.
2.9 You agree that we will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss, whether perceived or actual, arising from membership.
2.10 All bookings are made directly with providers and are subject to availability, you agree that we are not responsible or liable for delivery of the providers services.
4.1 Accessing our Site
- a) Access to our Site is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our Site without notice. We reserve the right to restrict access to some parts of our Site or to our entire Site, to both members & non members.
- b) We will not be liable if for any reason the website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- c) If you choose, or you are provided with, a user login, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party.
- e) You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
4.2 Intellectual Property Rights
- Images on our Site come from various sources, and should not be redistributed without permission. If you hover over an image within an article or discount, the source of the image will be stated as part of the name, alternatively you can click on the image and the source will be stated in the URL. For example ‘Snowboarding in France Wikimedia image by Joe Bloggs’. If no source is stated it is either by the author of the article, or with permission of the provider whom the content is about.
- We regularly source images using Creative Commons sources, usually under the Creative Commons Attribution Licence. Below are the sources we use:
- Wikimedia Creative Commons images, will be identified as ‘Wikimedia Image’ or similar, and will state the owner of the image, or their online alias, for example ‘by Joe Bloggs’ or similar.
- Flickr Creative Commons images, will be identified as ‘Flickr Image’ or similar, and will state the owner of the image, or their online alias, for example ‘by Joe Bloggs’ or similar.
- Google Images Creative Commons images, will be identified as ‘Google Image’ or similar, and will state the owner of the image, or their online alias, for example ‘by Joe Bloggs’ or similar.
- Creative Commons images can be redistributed under the same Licence, however we recommend that you go to the source and search for the owner and the original image just in case the license has changed.
- When the source is not one of the above Creative Commons mediums please do not redistribute without permission.
4.3 No Liability
You agree that we will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of the information and material contained in our Site or from access to other material on the Internet via web links from our Site.
4.4 Uploading material to our Site
Any material you upload to our Site will be considered non-confidential and nonproprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our Site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy. We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our Site. We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our Site.
4.5 Viruses, hacking and other offences
- a) You must not misuse our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- b) By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
- c) We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to from it.
4.6 Links to our Site
You may link to any page on our website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. Our Site must not be framed on any other site. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
4.7 Links from our Site
Where our Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
4.8 Jurisdiction and applicable law
5. Data & Privacy
Controller of Personal Information – We act as Data Controller in the meaning of the Data Protection Act 1998 (as amended). (“the DP Act”)
We use personal information to provide the services you request from the Club to: advertise products and services, to process payments and maintain accounts and records, to prevent crime and aid in the prosecution of offenders, and to administer and maintain membership records. In addition, we use this information to improve our platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our Site and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
- b) You agree to us gathering information for the purpose of providing service.
5.2 Personal & Sensitive data
- a) This personal information may include: your name, address and contact information; date of birth; preferred communication methods; bank details and credit card details. We also create information that becomes part of the personal information we hold about you, such as your membership number and your usage of our products and services. We may also collect and create details on other members, where applicable, including family members under the age of 18.
- b) Sensitive information may include information related to your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background or trade union membership. Whilst we do not generally collect sensitive information unless it is volunteered by you, by providing the sensitive information to us, you are consenting to our using it for the purpose defined.
- c) We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 18 years of age without the permission of their parent or guardian. As a parent or legal guardian, please do not to allow your children to submit personal information without your
- d) When you use our Site or contact us by post, telephone, fax, email or SMS, we collect, store and use certain personal information that you disclose to us. This includes details such as your name, address, telephone, fax, email and mobile phone number as well as traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own administrative purposes or otherwise and the resources that you If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
5.3 Shared Information