Content is all the text, images, video and audio published on AWE365.com
‘Lead member’ is the person responsible for the membership where there are 2 or more members under the same membership and who will be contacted for renewal and any other membership related reasons.
‘Member‘ means anyone who has a valid membership of the AWE365 Club.
‘Membership‘ collectively refers to all the different membership types:
- ‘Individual membership’ is available for any individual who is aged 18 or over at the time the application is received.
- ‘Family membership’; 2 adults, married or cohabiting, residing at the same address and any of their children under the age of 18 living at the same address.
- ‘Group membership’; up to 6 people of any age and residing at any address
‘Providers’ are a third party who provide content, images, information or a discount through the AWE365.com
Terms means these terms and conditions of use as updated from time to time as per clause 10.
‘We’, ‘Our’, and ‘Us’ means anything owned by AWE365 LTD, company registration number 08449895 and the registered office of 173 Gibbon road, Newhaven, BN9 9ET, United Kingdom.
‘Website’, or ‘Site’, refers to all web pages and Content such as text, images, video and audio published on https://AWE365.com
‘You‘, ‘Your’ means any person who uses the Site.
1 Accessing our Site
- You should read these Terms carefully before using the Site.
- By accessing or using the Site or otherwise indicating your consent, you agree to be bound by these Terms and the documents referred to in them.
- If you do not agree with or accept any of these Terms, you should stop using the Site immediately.
- If you have any questions about the Site or these Terms, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Access to our Site is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our Site without notice. We reserve the right to restrict access to some parts of our Site or to our entire Site, to both members & non members.
- We will not be liable if for any reason the website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a user login, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
2 Intellectual Property Rights
- Images on our Site come from various sources, and should not be redistributed without permission. If you hover over an image within an article or discount, the source of the image will be stated as part of the name, alternatively you can click on the image and the source will be stated in the URL. For example ‘Snowboarding in France Wikimedia image by Joe Bloggs’. If no source is stated it is either by the author of the article, or with permission of the provider whom the content is about.
- We regularly source images using Creative Commons sources, usually under the Creative Commons Attribution Licence. Below are the sources we use:
- Wikimedia Creative Commons images, will be identified as ‘Wikimedia Image’ or similar, and will state the owner of the image, or their online alias, for example ‘by Joe Bloggs’ or similar.
- Flickr Creative Commons images, will be identified as ‘Flickr Image’ or similar, and will state the owner of the image, or their online alias, for example ‘by Joe Bloggs’ or similar.
- Google Images Creative Commons images, will be identified as ‘Google Image’ or similar, and will state the owner of the image, or their online alias, for example ‘by Joe Bloggs’ or similar.
- Creative Commons images can be redistributed under the same Licence, however we recommend that you go to the source and search for the owner and the original image just in case the license has changed.
- When the source is not one of the above Creative Commons mediums please do not redistribute without permission.
3 Accuracy of information
While we try to make sure that the Site is accurate, up-to-date and free from bugs, we cannot promise that it will be. Furthermore, we cannot promise that the Site will be fit or suitable for any purpose. Any reliance that you may place on the information on this Site is at your own risk. Content is provided for your general information purposes only and it does not constitute technical, financial or legal advice or any other type of advice and should not be relied on for any purposes.
4 No Liability
You agree that we will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of the information and material contained in our Site or from access to other material on the Internet via web links from our Site.
5 Uploading material to our Site
Any material you upload to our Site will be considered non-confidential and nonproprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our Site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy. We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our Site. We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our Site.
6 Viruses, hacking and other offences
- a) You must not misuse our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- b) By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
- c) We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to from it.
7 Links to our Site
You may link to any page on our website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. Our Site must not be framed on any other site. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
8 Links from our Site
Where our Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
9. Club Membership Terms & Conditions
9.1 On joining the AWE365 Club each member will be issued a unique membership number. They will use this number to redeem discounts with our providers.
9.2 Unless specified Membership lasts for 12 months and becomes renewable on the first day of the month joined in each subsequent year. Any automatic payments that are set up will be taken then.
9.3 Members are responsible for notifying the AWE365 Club of any changes to bank and card details. We are not responsible for any charges that members may incur as a result of not informing us of such changes.
9.4 Members may terminate their membership online at any time by logging in to their membership area. Refunds are not granted.
9.5 We reserve the right to change membership categories and restrictions at any time and without notice. Existing members will not lose out due to any changes we make.
9.6 Members are not permitted to share Membership with others except as specified as part of the family and group Membership.
9.7 Claiming Membership where none exists, or claiming a higher level of Membership than you have paid for, in order to claim a discount will result in the relevant Membership Fee being charged. If the Membership Fee is not paid within 7 days of notification the Provider will charge the difference between the price You paid and the non discounted price.
9.8 Average membership savings are calculated using the average annual spend by our visitors, the average discount rate and average costs. What you save could be more or less and members are responsible for getting best value from their membership.
9.9 You agree that we will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss, whether perceived or actual, arising from membership.
9.10 All bookings are made directly with providers and are subject to availability, you agree that we are not responsible or liable for delivery of the providers services.
10 Jurisdiction and applicable law
These Terms are dated May 2018. No changes to these Terms are valid or have any effect unless agreed by us in writing. Please be advised that we may update these Terms from time-to-time without notice to you. Our updated terms will be displayed on the Site and by continuing to use and access the Site following such changes, you agree to be bound by any variation made by us. As a result, we suggest you revisit these Terms on a regular basis.