This Eswantini hiking holiday is a multi-day slackpacking adventure in stunning scenery including Lower Potholes camp & hike in Malolotja Nature Reserve.
Our Lower Potholes camp & hike in Malolotja Nature Reserve is designed to give our guests access to wild places that are not always easily accessible; rocky hidden gorges, mountains and areas where wildlife can be spotted. These stunning environments will take on a life of their own as our highly trained guides share their stories and their extensive knowledge of the geology, flora and fauna of Eswatini.
As dusk falls, you’ll be welcomed by a roaring fire in comfy camps set up by our logistics team. Everything is done for you during this Eswantini hiking holiday so you can sit back and take in the African sunset and listen to the mesmerizing sounds of the bush at night. Slackpacking options run from 1 night upwards and there are a range of difficulties available.
Lower Potholes camp & hike in Malolotja Nature Reserve: Itinerary
Depending on the duration of your Eswantini hiking holiday you will experience:
* fully guided hike with an experienced hiking guide
* your kit will be taking from point to point by a team of locally hired porters
* campsite set up for you, including a camp fire
* beautiful scenery, with plenty of time to take photos and stop points enroute
* the incredible Lower Potholes, a refreshing dip is welcome at the end of your hike
* meals prepared for you (vegetarians and special dietary needs can be accommodated with 48 hours notice)
**PLEASE NOTE** prices are based on a minimum of 4 pax on our trips, and vary depending on the experience our clients are looking for. Trips can be booked for 2 pax +