Choose from a range of activities and accommodation to tailor make your customisable Alps summer multi activity holiday in France for alpine sun and adventure!
Jump into clear Alpine water canyoning, scale the cliffs on a via ferrata, hike to a high altitude lake, paraglide over the Alps, go mountain biking, climb a tree, waterski on the lake, raft down the white water rapids, try mountaineering…. and more!
This is a fully flexible, customisable Alps summer multi activity holiday in France where you choose what you want to do. You just hand it over to us to organise your unique and personalised itinerary. We’ll take account of every last detail – you just turn up and enjoy!
Families with teens or younger children looking for an active family summer holiday, outdoorsy couples looking for a weekend activity break, or a group of adventurous minded friends looking for adventure will love this holiday!
How does it work?
Included in your holiday package, you have 10 activity points that you can exchange for a range of activities and adventures, each with their own points value. Our local experts will then put together your customised itinerary so you can make the most of this amazing adventure playground in the Alps.
The flexibility of our points system makes it easy for multi-age and multi-interest groups and families looking for an activity adventure holiday in the Alps to find an activity that everyone can enjoy.
You can also choose from a range of accommodation from camping to luxury chalet with private hot tub to suit your budget.
Why the Southern French Alps?
– 300 days of sunshine per year (almost twice as much as the Northern Alps)
– Varied geography with high mountain glaciers and large lakes with beaches all within an hour
– Enormous variety of activities from sailing to canyoning to mountaineering
– Little known part of the Alps for an authentic Alpine experience
– Real Alpine villages not purpose built ski resorts.
Customisable Alps summer multi activity holiday in France: Highlights
– Local independent accommodation providers and fully qualified local and experienced instructors so you can really holiday like a local and make the most of your time in the area safely.
– Fully customisable with our unique activity points system.
– Personalised itinerary just for you, put together by our local experts.
– Your own travel App personalised for you with all your travel documents, maps, weather info and more all in one place.
– A personalised welcome meeting just for you to go through the holiday, give you tips about the area and answer any questions. We are your mobile local tourist information service!
– Responsible and ethical travel company
Once you have booked your customisable Alps summer multi activity holiday in France, you will be able to choose what activities and adventures you would like to do with your points. We are on hand with advice, holiday ideas and tips to help you make the best choices for your group.
How We Create Your Itinerary:
As soon as we have all your activity choices, we will organise your unique and personalised itinerary taking into account your choices, the local logistics and all the little details that will make your holiday a success. We take pride in creating great itineraries so you can make the most of the area and enjoy your holiday worry free!
We will deliver this to you via a personalised travel App with your itinerary, all your holiday documents, maps and weather info, top tips on things to do and see around your organised activities and more so you can have everything in one place on your phone.
You don\'t have to do any organising, research or worry about anything, we will be doing all of that for you! Making the Customisable Alps summer multi activity holiday in France stress free.
What Happens When you Get Here?
When you arrive we will meet you in person, answer any questions and give you local inside info, tips and advice. We will suggest walks and give you advice on markets, events and other things to see and do whilst you are here so you can make the most of the Alpine summer. There are some beautiful lakes, villages, museums, nature walks... and we are in the area throughout your stay for any questions, advice or information.
So you have the technology on your phone and a real human to make sure your holiday is a 100% success!