Climb Mount Lhotse on our low cost Nepal climbing expedition. A mountaineering experience on the same route as Mount Everest!
Climb Mount Lhotse: Nepal Climbing Expedition. High Nepal summit for low cost, same route as Everest.
7 April to 5 June 2024
Full Service Price: $18,450
World’s 4th highest peak. Climb Everest route; branch off before high camp; ascend Lhotse Couloir. Leader Dan Mazur: friendly experienced 12 time Everest and 4 time Lhotse climber, with strong friendly Sherpas , has climbed the Lhotse face during September, October, April and May.
100% of our team reached the summit with Dan on our last expedition.
PRICE INCLUDES EVERYTHING FOR THE CLIMB AND THE WALK TO BASECAMP: EXPERIENCED BRITISH, AMERICAN, AND EUROPEAN LEADER, HELPFUL EXPERT SHERPAS, FREE OXYGEN, FREE HOTELS AND FREE INTERNAL FLIGHTS.
Climb Mount Lhotse: Nepal Climbing Expedition. Itinerary.
1) Arrive in Kathmandu, 1300 metres (4,265 feet). Stay at hotel.
2) Orientation meeting, checking of your climbing gear and guided shopping to buy last minute supplies, visit temples, and tour the city. Stay at hotel.
3) Fly to Lukla, 2860 metres (9,385 feet). Walk to Phakding 2650 metres (8,695 feet). Stay in Teahouse.
4) Walk to Namche Bazaar, 3450 metres (11,320 feet). Teahouse.
5) Rest day with acclimatization hike to Everest View Hotel in Namche. Teahouse.
6) Walk to Pangboche, 3750 metres (12,300 feet). Participate in a Buddhist Puja blessing ceremony with the local Lama at the monastery if you wish. Teahouse.
7) Walk to Dingboche, 4410 metres (14,470 feet). Teahouse.
8) Acclimatization walk in Dingboche to 5000 metres (16,400 feet), return to Dingboche.
9) Walk to Lobuche, 4900 metres (16,075 feet). Teahouse.
10) Walk to basecamp, 5340 metres (17,400 feet). Camping
11) Rest, organization, and climbing gear checking in basecamp.
12) Ice training on the seracs of the Khumbu Glacier in basecamp.
13) Walk to Pumori advanced basecamp, 5800 metres (19,000 feet). Sleep there.
14) Rest in basecamp
15) Climb to camp 1 at 6100 meters (20,010 feet). Sleep at camp 1.
16) Rest in Camp 1
17) Walk partway to Camp 2. Return to camp 1. Sleep at camp 1
18) Climb to camp 2 at 6600 metres (21,500 feet). Sleep there.
19) Rest in Camp 2
20) Rest in Camp 2. Walk to the base of the Lhotse Face and return to camp 2. Sleep in Camp 2.
21) Rest in Camp 2
22) Climb to camp 3 at 7300 metres (23,950 feet). Sleep in Camp 3
23) Walk/Climb down to camp 2. Sleep in Camp 2
24) Walk down to basecamp
25) Rest in basecamp.
26) Rest in basecamp.
27) Descend to a lower village such as Pangboche at 3750 metres (12,300 feet). Or rest in basecamp.
28) Rest in lower village. Or rest in basecamp.
29-39) Rest in lower village and wait for the summit window. Or rest in basecamp.
40) Return to basecamp from lower village. Or rest in basecamp.
41) Return to basecamp from lower village. Or rest in basecamp.
42) Rest in basecamp. Wait for summit window.
43) Rest in basecamp. Wait for summit window.
44) Climb to camp 2, sleep there.
45) Rest in Camp 2
46) Climb to camp 3, sleep there.
47) Climb to camp 4, sleep there.
48) Attempt summit.
49) Extra day for summit attempt
50) Return to camp 2.
51) Return to basecamp.
52) Pack up basecamp.
53) Trek down to Pheriche. Teahouse.
54) Trek down to Pangboche. Teahouse.
55) Trek to Namche. Teahouse.
56) Trek to Lukla. Teahouse.
57) Flight from Lukla to Kathmandu. Stay at hotel.
58) Extra day for Lukla flight to Kathmandu. Stay at hotel.
59) Extra day in Kathmandu, in case of delay, and for sightseeing, gift shopping. Hotel.
60) Fly Home. Thanks for joining our expedition!