Unforgettable world class Pembrokeshire coasteering experience in Wales! Enjoy cliff jumping, adventure swimming, sea level traversing & more in Abereiddy Bay!
Celtic Quest Coasteering offer tailor made Coasteering experiences at Abereiddy Bay on the Pembrokeshire Coast. Cliff jumping, wild swimming, exploring caves, sea level traversing along a stretch of coast where the sea meets land. Our sessions finish with a dip in the Blue Lagoon, an old slate quarry flooded by the sea. All adventures are tailored to suit all expectations and abilities.
All equipment is supplied including a winter steamer wetsuit, buoyancy aid, helmet and wetsuit socks hood and gloves as standard all year round. You don’t even need to be a strong swimmer. Advised minimum age is 8 years, however we can tailor an adventure for children as young as 5 years. This world class Pembrokeshire coasteering experience in Wales is a fantastic way to see the coastline and makes for an excellent family day out!
Celtic Quest Coasteering started out as one woman and a van back in 2009, we now have a bigger van and a team of bonkers guides. Our guides carry cameras on every session, capturing photos and videos as the adventure unfolds. This footage is available to purchase after the activity.
Plan for the world class Pembrokeshire coasteering experience in Wales:
1. We meet you at Abereiddy beach.
2. Kit issue and get changed. Wriggle into a wetsuit, fasten up your safety kit and you're ready to go.
3. After quick safety briefing we're off exploring the coast.
4. Over 2 hours of jumping, climbing, swimming and laughing. Working our way along the coastline. Specific elements vary depending on the tide and sea conditions. When the sea is rough take a spin in the washing machine or toilet flush, calmer waters will find us floating through sea caves and exploring secret coves.
5. Finishing the session in the Blue Lagoon.
6. A short walk back to the carpark to get changed and dry off.