Enjoy a private 90 minute Sydney Harbour catamaran cruise experience in the company of your family and friends with a local captain at the helm
Enjoy a private 90 minute Sydney Harbour catamaran cruise experience in the company of your family and friends with a local captain at the helm. You can have a maximum group size of up to 20 guests.
information on the harbour will be provided, and you will be able to ask questions about Sydney and the harbour as you cruise along the water. Relax and enjoy a light morning or afternoon tea on the water as you cruise with the Captain and take in the views of Sydney Harbour.
The Private Sightseeing Cruise with Local Captain is perfect for all ages, families and visiting guests, who wish to enjoy the Sydney sights from the comfort and safety of a private vessel that will feel like your own.
- A Private Sydney Harbour Cruise for you, your family and friends
- Customise your cruise and route to capture harbour sights of preference
- Local captain to share local knowledge and insights
- Convenient departure location - Aquarium Wharf (located in the heart of Darling Harbour)
- Morning / afternoon tea provided
- Perfect for families, friends and visiting guests
Cruises run for 90 minutes on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday weekly*
10:30am - 12:00pm or 5:00pm - 6:30pm
All cruises depart from Aquarium Wharf, Darling Harbour
*Plan to arrive at the wharf 15-20 minutes prior to departure time. Customised cruise start times can be accommodated to upon request and pending vessel availability. Minimum passenger numbers of 2, maximum passenger numbers of 20. Smaller group bookings will be at the discretion of the Sea Sydney Harbour team.