Outdoor guided bouldering in Snowdonia with a qualified and highly experienced coach. Full day group experience the best crags and boulder problems for your level.
The bouldering of North Wales is truly outstanding; genuinely some of the best I have experienced over my extensive travels across Europe. However to really dig into the best spots and problems – and especially those in the best condition on any given day – can be difficult.
And that is where Prowess Climbing Coaching can help. With extensive knowledge of the local bouldering, we’ll pick a venue in the best condition to match the needs and wants of your group. Meanwhile, we’ll make sure you stay safe in an outdoor setting; a very different environment to climbing indoors. The use of bouldering pads is included in the price.
A half day of outdoor guided bouldering in Snowdonia is also available, at £68 per person per day and lasting three hours. 1:1 sessions are also available.
Plan for outdoor guided bouldering in Snowdonia full-day :
1. A preliminary conversation to find the particular needs of your group as a whole and wants and to determine the best crag for your day of bouldering outdoor guided bouldering in Snowdonia. This usually includes confirmation the day before your session to accommodate for any changes in weather.
2. Meeting and briefing either at the relevant parking spot (if venue agreed in advance) or at a nearby cafe.
3. Walk in to venue, scout out the crag for options, begin climbing.
4. A relaxed attitude means we can continue to try whatever suits you (with occasional safety restrictions prohibiting certain rare and specific routes), either moving on from a particular problem or continuing to project as your needs and wants require. The longer nature of the full day allows us the chance to move to a different crag should you choose
5. Collect the group together and leave as a whole group. Optional debriefings and Session Reports are available on request