There's no lazy river here on the River Tees, this is tubing that's packed with adrenaline! Join us in the North East for an incredible experience.
There’s no lazy river here on the River Tees, this is tubing that’s packed with adrenaline! Join us in the North East for an incredible experience.
The famous white water provides thrills aplenty in an area of outstanding natural beauty. Get settled into your rubber tube, hold on tight and get ready to go!
After being introduced to one of our talented and experienced instructors, you’ll get kitted up in the best-quality safety equipment available. Then it’s time to head down to the riverbank. Don’t get cold feet now as you watch the tumbling water crashing over the rocks!
Once you’re on the water, your white water tubing adventure really begins! Following your instructor, you’ll give yourself over to the rapids in a fast-paced, adrenaline-pumping activity you’ll never forget!
Our friendly and experienced team will meet you and get you kitted out with wetsuits and safety equipment ready for your adventure.
- Location: High Force, River Tees
- Minimum age: 14 years old
- Minimum group size: 2
- You will need laced shoes, towel, shorts and bathing costume
- Wetsuits and quality safety equipment are provided
- Price: £50 per person (group discounts may apply)
- Length of activity: We advise allowing at least 3 hours for your experience. This includes pre-arrival time, your session on the water (including an activity assessment) and time to change afterwards.