Half day guided bouldering in North Wales to the best crags/boulder problems for your level with a qualified and highly experienced climbing coach.
PLEASE NOTE: Prices quoted are per person
The bouldering of North Wales is truly outstanding; genuinely some of the best I have experienced over my extensive travels across Europe. However to really dig into the best spots and problems – and especially those in the best condition on any given day – can be difficult.
And that is where Prowess Climbing Coaching can help. With extensive knowledge of the local bouldering, we’ll pick a venue in the best condition to match the needs and wants of your group as a whole. Meanwhile, we’ll make sure you stay safe in an outdoor setting; a very different environment to climbing indoors. The use of bouldering pads is included in the price during this half day guided bouldering in North Wales.
A full day of outdoor guided bouldering in Snowdonia is also available, at £135 per person per day and lasting six hours. 1:1 sessions are also available
Plan for half day guided bouldering in North Wales:
1. A preliminary conversation to find the particular needs and wants of each member of your group and to determine the best crag for your day of bouldering outdoor guided bouldering in Snowdonia. This usually includes confirmation the day before your session to accommodate for any changes in weather.
2. Meeting and briefing either at the relevant parking spot (if venue agreed in advance) or at a nearby cafe.
3. Walk in to venue, scout out the crag for options, begin climbing.
4. A relaxed attitude means we can continue to try whatever suits you (with occasional safety restrictions prohibiting certain rare and specific routes). Group requirements may need for us to stay together or if the group is more capable, it may be possible for us to spread out more.
5. Catch up and bring the group together and walk out as a group. Optional debriefings and session reports are available on request