Join a qualified and highly experienced climbing coach on this half day 1:1 guided Snowdonia bouldering experience in Wales to the best boulders for your ability.
The bouldering of North Wales is truly outstanding; genuinely some of the best I have experienced over my extensive travels across Europe. However to really dig into the best spots and problems – and especially those in the best condition on any given day – can be difficult.
And that is where Prowess Climbing Coaching can help. With extensive knowledge of the local bouldering, we’ll pick a venue in the best condition to match your needs and wants. Meanwhile, we’ll make sure you stay safe in an outdoor setting; a very different environment to climbing indoors. The use of bouldering pads is included during this half day 1:1 guided Snowdonia bouldering experience in Wales.
A full day of outdoor guided bouldering in Snowdonia is also available, at £180 per day and lasting six hours. Group sessions are also available for between 2 and 6 climbers and group discounts are available.
Plan for Half day 1:1 guided Snowdonia bouldering experience in Wales:
1. A preliminary conversation to find your particular needs and wants and to determine the best crag for your day of bouldering outdoor guided bouldering in Snowdonia. This usually includes confirmation the day before your session to accommodate for any changes in weather.
2. Meeting and briefing either at the relevant parking spot (if venue agreed in advance) or at a nearby cafe.
3. Walk in to venue, scout out the crag for options, begin climbing.
4. A relaxed attitude means we can continue to try whatever suits you (with occasional safety restrictions prohibiting certain rare and specific routes), either moving on from a particular problem or continuing to project as your needs and wants require.
5. An optional debriefing at the end of the session and a written Session Report sent to you after your session.are available should you wish.