A full-day guided South African day safari in Kruger National Park in an OSV. Great for families, small groups and couples hoping to see the Big 5 in NE South Africa
Join us on this full-day guided South African day safari in Kruger National Park as gates open at sunrise. Spend the day exploring in an open safari vehicle, looking for the Big 5; lion, elephant, buffalo, leopard and rhino and 142 other species of mammal, which have roamed this part of the world for millennia.
Guided South African day safari in Kruger National Park: Itinerary
• Meet your Kruger guide ½h before the park gate opens (at Komatipoort or Marloth Park). Oct-Mar 5:00-15:30 | Apr-Sept 5:30-16:00
• Head directly to the Crocodile Bridge Gate, just across the Crocodile River, which forms the southern boundary of the park. Here we often spot the first big game; elephants, hippos, or buffalos.
• You’ll have a chance to view animals in their natural habitat, while your guide explains and interprets what you see. With a tally of 147 mammal species and 500 bird species there is lots to see.
• Stop for breakfast mid-morning and have additional shorter stops during the day.
• We leave the park at Crocodile Bridge Gate mid-afternoon.