Boating in Indonesia is the ultimate adventure! Join us on a full day Komodo National Park boat tour. Come face to face with Komodo Dragons in their Natural Habitat!
Boating in Indonesia is the ultimate adventure! Join us on a full day Komodo National Park boat tour. Come face to face with the Komodo Dragons in their Natural habitat!
• Guaranteed daily departure with minimum 2 participants
• Cruising on a fast boat to explore the magical Komodo National Park on Sharing boat where you will mingle with other travelers
• Encounter face to face with Komodo Dragons at their natural Jurassic Park-Komodo island
• Marvel the summit of Padar island, famous for its 360-degree mystical panoramic view
• Enjoy the snorkeling and swimming at Pink Beach, Taka Makassar and Kanawa island
• Swimming with Mantas at Manta Point
• Take the best Instagram photos from the best authentic natural landscape in South East Asia
Komodo National Park is located on the west coast of Flores island with Labuan Bajo is the hub. You can reach Labuan Bajo by daily direct flights from Bali Airport and Jakarta Airport. There are more than 88 flights serving Komodo Labuan Bajo Airport on weekly basis.
Explore the Jurassic Park where you can encounter the Dragons face to face in Komodo island as their only Natural Habitat on Earth. Enjoy our Full day Komodo National Park Adventure tours with Fast Boat including island tour to Padar and Komodo island, Lunch and accompanied by our professional and expert team on board
Our driver will pick you up from your hotel in Labuan Bajo at 06.00am local time (GMT+8), then immediately transfer to the harbour to board on our Speed Boat for your full day Komodo National Park boat tour.
The boat will depart from the port at 06.30, cruising directly to Amazing Padar island which takes about 90minutes. upon arrival you will do trekking to the top of the mountain, here you will be spoiled with views of 3 circular bays like a lake that is close to and bordered by cliffs.
Your next destination is Komodo island, home to more than 2,000 Komodo Dragon. A ranger will guide you during the trekking into the dry forest to encounter face to face with the Dragons and to see other wild animals and various species of tropical birds.
Return to Speed boat and continue to famous Pink Beach for swimming and snorkelling around crystal clear waters. Lunch box is provided.
Continue to Taka Makassar to enjoy floating pink island surrounded by crystal clear blue water. This is what boating in Indonesia is all about!
Then to Manta Point and Kanawa Island for swimming and snorkelling. After Kanawa Island we will continue our trip back to Labuan Bajo and reach around 16:30 pm. Directly drop off to your hotel in Labuan Bajo area