The ultimate bucket list adventure; Tandem Skydiving in Switzerland! A Skydive is an unforgettable experience
The ultimate bucket list adventure; Tandem Skydiving in Switzerland! A Skydive is an unforgettable experience. With Skydive Switzerland you can enjoy three activities within one.
Your adventure will start with an approximately 15-minute scenic flight as the jump plane climbs to altitude. Enjoy the views of Interlaken’s two lakes and the incredible Swiss Alps, including the famous peaks Eiger, Monch and Jungfrau.
The flight is followed by a 45-second adrenaline-pumping freefall from the altitude of 4,000m (13,000 ft). Feel the ground rushing towards you at 200 km/h (120 mph)!
Once the parachute is deployed, take a deep breath and enjoy the 5-7 minute canopy ride which will take you safely back to the ground.
Come summer or winter, we operate daily all year round (except for some national holidays).
Photo and video service available! Be sure to order your personalised and edited video and/or photos before your skydive to capture the amazing experience.
Upgrade your jump! On the day of your skydive, for an extra fee, you can upgrade to High Jump from 4,600 m (15,000 ft) and enjoy some 10 more seconds of freefall.
Airplane skydiving over the Swiss Alps is an experience you will never forget
NOTE: Duration of the whole Tandem Skydiving in Switzerland trip from pick-up till drop-off back in Interlaken is up to 3.5 hours
- Pick-up at your chosen meeting point for your majestic Interlaken Skydive
- Filling out safety forms and making photo/video service order during the 20 minute drive to our dropzone
- Safety briefing and ground training upon arrival
- Meeting your instructor and gearing up
- Drive back to Interlaken
- Minimum age: 18 (or 16 with written and signed parental consent)
- Weight* (including the clothes and shoes you'll wear on the day): 40 kg (88 lbs) minimum and 105 kg (230 lbs) maximum
*Our dropzone manager may deny you your skydive if you do not meet these requirements on the day of your skydive
What to bring:
- Comfortable and weather appropriate clothing (gloves highly recommended in winter)
- Closed shoes
- Money: cash or card to purchase your photo/video package and change for snacks and drinks (vending machines available)