You will not be alone on this cycling on the Amalfi Coast in Italy experience, but will be guided by a Guinness World record ultra-endurance cyclist and writer
You will not be alone on this cycling on the Amalfi Coast in Italy experience, but will be guided by a Guinness World record ultra-endurance cyclist and writer.
In December 2012, she set the first Guinness World Record as the fastest woman to circumnavigate the globe by bike, riding over 29,000km in a total time of 152 days.
Our cyclist has made the Amalfi Coast her home and she will allow you to set the pace by choosing different types of tracks, levels of difficulty, and distance, allowing this experience to engage all of your senses. The journey will head to a farm where you will enjoy a light lunch before heading back. Share her passion and her stories.
- Day 1 of your Cycling On the Amalfi Coast in Italy experience: Arrival at Naples Airport and Private transfer to your hotel in Praiano.
- You will be staying here for 3 nights. Accommodation in Praiano (B&B) Double room with ensuite facilities and inclusive of breakfast.
- Day 2: Meet up at the Hotel San Pietro where you will meet our ultra-endurance cyclist (name will be provided to clients before any booking takes place). Discuss the itinerary which can be adapted to your specific needs from medium to high difficulty level. The tour lasts for up to 5 hours and you will be covering 50 to 60km.
- Day 3: Free time or take part in some other activities on offer
- Day 4: Private transfer to the airport for your flight back