Setubal SUP in Portugal provides ideal conditions. Expect calm, clear waters, a vast sea coast, and pleasant weather on a Arrábida Stand Up Paddleboard experience.
SUP is a unique experience for those who want adventure and nature activities! Whether for beginners, intermediate, or advanced we have the perfect Arrábida stand up paddleboard experience
Explore and navigate the stunning waters and biological diversity of the Luiz Saldanha Marine Park and enjoy a new perspective on the unique landscape of the Serra da Arrábida Natural Park.
Departure place: Praia do Creiro / Portinho Arrábida
Prepare for the activity
* Meeting point: At Creiro Beach – Parque Natural da Arrábida
* Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of the activity
What to bring: Hat; Swimwear; Change of clothes; Towel; Sunscreen; Water shoes;
Know before you go
* Children over 4 years old can participate if they are accompanied by a parent or guardian
* Children much be at least 8 years old to participate alone
* This is a low / medium difficulty activity, depending on the climate and sea conditions
The Setubal SUP in Portugal is not suitable for:
* Children under 5 years
* Pregnant women
* People with mobility impairments
Plan for Arrábida Stand Up Paddleboard experience:
Quickly learn the techniques of riding and paddling a SUP board from expert instructors. Basics, techniques, and helpful tips to learn. We’re breaking down everything you need to know.
Once you’re comfortable on the water, paddle through deserted and narrow beaches between the rocks. Our guides provide general information about the local culture and history.
Setubal SUP in Portugal is a great full body core workout and way to experience the beauty of the outdoors. Best of all, it’s perfect for people of all ages, body types and skill levels. It gives you the freedom to explore the beautiful waters of the Arrábida Natural Park and the Marine Reserve.