14 Days Nepal Everest Base Camp Trekking
Destination’s: kathmandu (Nepal)
Duration: 14 –day(s)
Price: $1100 USD (Per Person)
Type : Private,Group,Customized
Group Size: 1 – 20 People(s)
Season : All Year Round
Categories: Adventure Tours, Hiking and Trekking Tours
Trekking Activities Highlight
It will give us enormous pleasure to introduce you to an astounding view of the world’s highest peak. Perhaps in viewing Everest in this way, you will be fulfilling a long held desire. Certainly you will never be quite the same again. Ever since the days of early climbing expeditions, this 8,848m mountain has had a lure of its own, drawing climbers to scale it and trekkers to gaze on its icy faces. It easy to see why the trek to the base camp of Mount Everest has become one of the most popular routes in Nepal.
Trekking Day to day itinerary
Day 01. Arrive at Kathmandu airport (1345meters). You will be met by our representative and transfer to hotel and a short brief about the trekking after refreshment.
Day 02. Fly to Lukla (2804 meters) from Kathmandu, trek to Phakding (2610 meters).
Day 03. Trek to Namche Bazaar (3441 meters).
Day 04. Namche Bazaar Acclimatization day. Hike to Everest view hotel.
Day 05. Trek to Tengboche Monastery (3860 meters).
Day 06. Trek to Dingboche (4350 meters).
Day 07. Day trip to Chhukung valley (4710 meters) and trek back to Dingboche.
Day 08. Trek to Lobuche (4910 meters).
Day 09. Trek to Everest Base Camp (5365 meters) then back to Gorak Shep (5180 meters).
Day 10. Hike up Kalapattar (5545 meters) to see the sunrise and panoramic view including of Everest then trek down to Pheriche (4200 meter).
Day 11. Trek to Namche Bazaar (3441 meters).
Day 12. Trek to Lukla (3404 meters).
Day 13. Flight from Lukla to Kathmandu in the morning.
Day 14. Transfer to international airport for your final flight departure.
Note: The above itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern which we provide you. This trekking can be modified according to your time and requirements.
Notes for price Information
• All the ground transportation by private tourist vehicles.
• Both ways domestic flight tickets from Kathmandu to Lukla to Kathmandu with airport tax.
• Domestic flight tickets from Pokhara to Kathmandu with airport tax.
• Full board meal 3 times a day during the trekking
• Deluxe hotel in Kathmandu (3 star hotel /Thamel Eco Resort ) Hotel in Pokhara ( Hotel Lake Front or Hotel Thirdpole) accommodation as per the itinerary with breakfast
• Comfortable private vehicle as per itinerary
• Professional tour guide on day trip in Kathmandu.
• Government licensed English speaking Guide and Porters to carry your luggage during the trek (1 porter Between 2 Person basis), their food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipments, and medicine.
• All necessary paper work Permit & TIMS card (Trekker’s information management system)
• Travel & Rescue arrangement.
• Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural dance show
• All our government taxes, vat, official expenses & service charges
• International Flight, Airport tax and Nepal Visa fee
• Major meals in Cities (Kathmandu)
• Monuments entrance fees in Kathmandu city tour
• All personal expenses such as bar bills, water, tea / coffee, snacks, shower, battery re-charge laundry charge etc.
• Personal clothing and gears, sleeping bag and Down jacket for trek
• Tipping (expected by guides and porters, but not mandatory)
• Cost raised by flight cancelation, emergency rescue charges, landslide, weather, political unrest, illness, re-routing etc which are not under our control
Group Joining & Fixed departure dates:
Mar 12 & 20 – 2015
April 15 & 25 – 2015
May 12 & 20 – 2015
Sep 10 & 22- 2015
Oct 05 & 20 – 2015
Nov 15 & 28 – 2015
Dec 05 & 23 – 2015
Mar 12 & 20 – 2016
April 15 & 25 – 2016
May 12 & 20 – 2016
Sep 10 & 22- 2016
Oct 05 & 20 – 2016
Nov 15 & 28 – 2016
Dec 05 & 23 – 2016