A mountaineering trip off the beaten track. Climb three big alpine summits in the Ecrins National Park away from the honeypot mountains. Real mountaineering how it used to be!
• 5 nights half board and 2 nights room only (for nights when you are in refuges) accommodation in a traditional alpine hotel with swimming pool and steam room.
• 2 nights half board accommodation in high mountain refuges (breakfast and dinner).
• Guide fees with fully qualified UIAGM high mountain guide for Les Rouies, The Sirac OR Olan and Obiou OR Piolit (guide ratio between 1:2 and 1:6 depending on summit)
• All technical equipment (harnesses, helmets, ice axes and crampons)
• Transport to and from scheduled activities