Undiscovered Mountains Discount: 5% off Kayaking
Discount 5% Price £630 to 1,004
Destinations Alps, Ancelle, Bonne River, Chaillol, Champsaur, Chorges, Drac River, Durance River, Ecrins National Park, Europe, France, French Alps, Gap, Guil River, Hautes Alpes, Lac Du Serre Poncon, Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur, Rhone Alpes, Severaisse River, Southern French Alps, St Leger Les Melezes, Ubaye River, Valgaudemar
A week of alpine paddling in the Southern French Alps with qualified instructors to guide you on the rivers and improve your kayaking skills whatever your level. The Southern French Alps is famous for its white water and paddlers from all over the world come here to play on its alpine rivers with stunning mountain scenery.
You have a choice of accommodation to fit your budget and requirements – from camping to half board in a local bed and breakfast. Your instructor will plan an itinerary to make the most of the local rivers, show you the best play spots and push you to your potential. A great way to explore the rivers of the Southern Alps in all their glory and have lots of fun!
- 7 nights accommodation in a choice of half board in a hotel or camping accommodation
- 5 white water kayaking sessions see example itinerary on a variety of rivers with fully qualified and experienced kayak instructors
- All equipment (kayaks, paddles, wetsuits, helmets, buoyancy aids). You can bring your own if you prefer.
- High ropes adventure – a chance to dry out on your kayak free day and test your head for heights in the trees!
- Transport to and from the kayaking sessions and high ropes adventure
- To redeem a discount provide your AWE365 membership number
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer
- This discount is subject to availability and change and can be withdrawn at any time.
Undiscovered Mountains Discount: 5% off Kayaking: From £630 to £1,004
Save up to £50.2 (max saving per person)
Discount 5% Enquire Now