We have the largest capacity of any adventure operator in Scotland which means we nearly always be able to provide you with the adventure activities and holidays that you want, when you want them. We have accommodation options for over one hundred people and a large team of guides and instructors to introduce you to all the fantastic adventure adrenalin activities. Our number one activity by demand is white water rafting it includes:
1. 19 Years of safely running Scotland rivers on rafts;
2. Scotland’s most recommended adventure activity company on Trip Advisor;
3. Luxury 4-star self-catering accommodation and hotel with swimming pool and sauna for those that require over night accommodation. Also other accommodation options available
4. All gear and equipment supplied (no on-site charges);
5. Qualified Guides and Trip Leader on every trip with Operations Manager and.or Photographer on dry land at all times;
6. Free transport to and from activities from our headquarters;
7. No lost deposits!
8. Great monthly deals for past customers for Scotland, Morocco, Spain and world wide
9. Free photography of your rafting (our competitors charge!);
10. Will-not-be-beaten-on-price guarantee.
Finally (but most importantly) a fun and adventure-packed adrenaline-packed experience – run as safely as our years of experience can make it.
We are located in stunning Highland Perthshire in the towns Aberfeldy and Pitlochry just ninety minutes north of Edinburgh and Glasgow . We offer day activities, weekend and multi-day packages. We have a range of accommodation options from camping at our base, bunkhouses in three locations, 4 star self catering lodges with onsite bars and food as well as swimming pool and sauna just 10 minutes walk from the activities. Our activities include white water rafting, canyoning, river bugging, kayaking, duckies, mountain biking, paintball, stand up paddle boarding, quad bikes, clay pigeon shooting, mountain trekking. Most of or water based activities happen on the River Tay at Aberfeldy and the River Tummel at Pitlochry. We are open all year round and deal with a very wide range of guests from groups, schools, families , military, stag and hen, individuals and couples. We can and do tailor build most packages to suit the demand. We have been providing adventure activities in Scotland and around the World for nearly 20 years and we hope to see you soon.