Are you looking to for rock climbing holidays? Come with us & enjoy a sport climbing climbing week in Spain this November
For climbers of all ages and skill levels. Come to climb with us and meet new climbers through sharing good sporting times together. Whether you travel by yourself, or with friends you’re sure to make some great new friendships through the week.
Whether you are a novice or a very experienced climber, these rock climbing holidays are great value. Book yourself a short break and enjoy climbing fantastic rock with us!
7 days (6 nights) sport climbing around the excellent Sierra de Prades Mountains (also known as the Costa Daurada climbing area)
– Siurana: The premiere sport climbing venue in Catalunya, and among the top destination crags in the world.
– Arbolí (El Falcó): This is without doubt the very best sector among the many Arbolí crags. Similar in style and rock type to Siurana, but in general with much longer pitches up to ~45m!
– La Mussara: Is a large area split into various crags, each with different characteristics, including some multi-pitch routes. The grades here are concentrated in the F5 to F7a range on good quality conglomerate rock.
– El Montsant: Has over 500 routes on very solid and compact conglomerate rock with many pockets. Here the various crags are up to 200m long that are conveniently split into tiers linked by spectacular paths and ladders.
– Masriudoms: A lonely outcast from the major tufa crags further north in Catalunya, this huge cave is the place to head on the coldest, rainiest and windiest days during the winter. The only downside is the very limited amount of climbing for those operating below F7b.
– Margalef: The second largest area with over 800 routes across a wide grade range. The crags are situated either side of a secluded river meaning that you can climb either in the sun or shade, depending upon the time of day and your preference.