Annapurna base camp is recognized as one of the world’s best trekking destination, it is a stunning trek in the heart of the Annapurna range. The trail goes lush rhododendron forests, and high altitude landscapes, with the Annapurna Range passing through the high hills and ethnic villages of Gurung and Managi inhabitants.
The trek begins from Pokhara, popularly known as the ‘Lake City’ and passes through cascading waterfalls, beautiful villages, terraced farmlands, paddy fields, lush rhododendron forests, and amazing mountain vistas before reaching Annapurna region.
Day-1 Arrival in Kathmandu airport(1345 m./4412 ft.)
Day-2 Full days Kathmandu sightseeing with tour guide.
Day-3 Fly to Pokhara(860 m./2821 ft.) 0r by tourist bus 6-7 hrs
Day-4 Drive to Nayapul 1 and half hour and trk to Tikhe Dhunga (1495 m./4904 ft.), 4-5
Day-5 Trek Tikhe Dhunga to Ghorepani (2800 m./9184 ft.), 5-6 hrs.
Day-6 Trek Ghorepani to Poonhill to Tadapani (2630 m./8627 ft.), 5-6 hrs.
Day-7 Trek Tadapani to Chhomrong (2170 m./7118 ft.), 5-6 hrs.
Day-8 Trek Chhomrong to Dovan (2600 m./8528 ft.), 5-6 hrs.
Day-9 Trek Dovan to Machhapuchre base camp (3700 m./12135 ft.), 5-6 hrs.
Day-10 Trek Machhapuchre base camp to Abc (4130 m./13547 ft.) to Machhapuchre base camp (3700 m/12135 ft.), 5-6 hrs.
Day-11 Trek Machhapuchre base camp to chhomrong (2170 m./7118 ft.), 5-6 hrs.
Day-12 Trek Chhomrong to Jhinu Danda (1760 m./5773 ft.), 6-7 hrs.
Day-13 Trek Jhunu danda to nayapul then drive to Pokhara.
Day-14 pokhara to Kathmandu by flight or bus.
Day-15 Final Departure.
NOTE: If you have own itinerary, we will try manage tour as per your itinerary.
• Airport Pick up and drop by necessary transport
• Kathmandu sightseeing with tour guide and private transport
• Standard hotel with breakfast in Kathmandu, Pokhara
• Full board meals breakfast, Lunch and dinner in trekking
• Three cup of tea or coffee per day in trekking
• During the trekking region Lodge or Guest House accommodation
• Government Licence holder experience English speaking guide.
• Honest, Kind, helpful with strong porter
• Food, Accommodation, Salary, Equipments, Medicines and insurance for trekking staff
• Annapurna Conservation Permit and TIMS
• Surface ground transfer on necessary places
• All government taxes
• Airport departure tax
• Sleeping bag and Dawn jacket etc.
• Farewell dinner with culture show programme in typical restaurant
• Personal trekking equipments
• Your travel and rescue insurance
• Entrance fees in sightseeing sports
• Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
• Tips for guide, porter and driver
• Mineral water, soft drinks and hard drinks
• Donation for local people, hospital, school (not compulsory)
• Internet, telephone, wifi, medicines, shower, electricity charge fee
• Rest of expenses which are not mentioned on Price includes.
Footprint Adventure is a government registered trekking and expedition operator in Nepal. We have certain terms and conditions our company. We are guided by our company policies and we request to read them before booking our packages. 25% amount of the total payment should be paid as an advance while booking our services. It assures the trip and we can book flight tickets and hotels. The rest of the money can be paid on your arrival in Nepal. The bank charge should be paid by yourself at the time of deposit. We give up to 20% discount for Group Booking. We accept payment through credit card and cash (4% extra charge of using your credit card should be covered by yourselves).Travel insurance should be done by you in your own country. Our bank details and other will drop in the mail. The following provisions have been made for responsibilities: travel insurance is compulsory for all clients. Who is going to do tours or trekking, which should cover personal injury, medical expenses, helicopter rescue etc. risks and responsibilities for your tour and trekking arrangement. All the procedures will be operated under our company policies as well as terms and conditions. We are not liable for natural disasters, government restriction, landslides, flight delay and any kinds of accidents or illness.