Andorra mountain biking holidays with Bici Emocio are about as good as they get. Expect everything you could dream of, from excellent bike parks to the perfect mountain biker accommodation. With great guides to show you around not only will you ride the best trails but improve your MTB skills.
We don’t think of The Chalet as somewhere to eat and sleep. We think of it as a home and we know you’ll feel that way too. It’s where you’ll get to kick back and relax after a day on the trails, maybe enjoy a beer (or two) and probably tinker with your bikes.
It’s where you’ll share stories of your experiences riding in Andorra and discuss your plans for the following day. It’s a place you’ll build memories and want to return to again and again.
Vallnord Bike Park is one of the most famous bike parks in the world and plays regular host to World Cup and World Champs events. If that doesn’t convince you that Andorra is rockin’ the MTB scene, let us throw a few names at you.
COMMENCAL have their headquarters in La Massana, pro-rider Cedric Gracia who moved here from France and never left, and the guys from Production Privée spend their lunch breaks shredding the local trails.
+ One of the best places for riding in the Europe (Andorra)
+ A varied selection of trails (Singletrack / Alpine trails etc)
+ More than 10 000 of negative elevation during the week.
+ All the most beautiful summit of Andorra.
+ A premium chalet for your stay (With BBQ and deck chair)
+ A cool team focus on you
– Services of a fully-qualified, expert mountain bike guide for the duration of the trip
– Airport shuttle (Barcelona / Girona / Toulouse)
– Six nights’ chalet/ guest house accommodation
– Six breakfasts / Six picnic lunch (baguette sandwich, fruit and chocolate bar)
– Vallnord Lift pass (For the sunday)
– Final night meal (Cool surprise !)
– All group safety equipment
– International/ domestic flights
– Travel and activity insurance
– Personal safety and cycling equipment
– Bike hire – we have a fleet of fantastic COMMENCAL META AM V4.2 available on a first-come, first-served basis at a cost of 80€ per day each
– Dinners (except final night dinner) – you should budget 15€ per day
– Alcoholic/ non-alcoholic beverages
– Any other items not listed as included