Adventure Great Himalaya Treks and Expedition discount: 20% off Everest Basecamp trek
Discount 20% Price $1,650 to 1,650
Destinations Asia, Chukung Valley, Dingboche, Everest Base Camp, Gorak Shep, Himalayas, Kala Pattar Mountain, Kathmandu, Khumbu, Lobuche, Lukla, Mount Everest, Namche Bazaar, Nepal, Phakding, Pheriche, Tengboche Monastery
Everest Base Camp Trek is the most popular destination of trekking lovers in the worlds. It is life memorable trek to Everest region including Kala Patthar climbing (5545m) and overview of four of the world’s six tallest peaks in Everest region (Khumbu region) including the panoramic views of Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Cho oyu, Makalu.
This trail passes through Solukhumbu district experiencing Sherpa (Tibetan) culture. These High mountain settlers have something unique to offer you in every village. Different monasteries and chörtens with prayer flags make you feel spiritually blessed while walking to the Base Camp of Mt. Everest. The picturesque views of forests, valleys, terraced fields, meadows and wilderness region etc. are some of the attractions of the trekking.
Everest Base Camp Trek highlights
- Visit Everest Base Camp world highest Peak.
- Over 100 of snow caped mountain view.
- Stand on the Top of Kalapathar (5545m) for stunning Views of Mt. Everest.
- Visit Old Monasteries.
- Take a scenic flight over Nepal mountain.
The 14, 15 days EBC Trekking starts from Kathmandu flight to Lukla and continues through Namche Bazaar and enters into Khumbu region. The trekking provides you wonderful experiences of lifestyle and culture of Sherpa and Bhotias with the chances of exploring different elements of the region.
Trekking to Everest Base Camp gives the wonderful experience of Tibetan culture in high elevation and pleasantly colorful views of rhododendron and fir forests.
Everest Base Camp Trek itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Katmandu
Day 02: Kathmandu to Lukla (2840m) and Phakding (2610m): Fly to Lukla. 2 and half hour walk.
Day 03: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3446m) 6 hour
Day 04: Restday at Namche Bazaar.
Day 05: Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3867m) 5 hour
Day 06: Tengboche to Dingboche (4300m) 5 hour
Day 07: Rest day at Dingboche Acclimation Day. (Hike to Chukung vallay)
Day 08: Dingboche to Lobuche (4910m) 5 hour
Day 09: Lobuche to EBC (5360m) to Gorakshep (5160m) 7 hour
Day 10: Gorakshep to Kalapaththar (5545m) to Phiriche 6 hour
Day 11: Phiriche to Tayngboche (4 hour)
Day 12: Tengboche to Namche bazzar (4 hour)
Day 13: Namache bazzar to Lukla ( 5 hour)
Day 14: Lukla to Kathmandu: Fly to Kathmandu.
Day 15: Departure from Nepal as per Time.
- Airport Pick up drop (Airport /Hotel/Airport) by private car/van/Bus.
- Hotel In Kathmandu: Two night’s standard Hotel in Katmandu.
- Meals During Trek: Your stander meals in mountain (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- Trekking permit: ‘Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit. And Everest National pak permit.
- All necessary paper works.
Domestic airport pick up and drop by car/.
- Domestic Flight Ticket From Kathmandu to Lukla / Kahtmandu . including airport Tax.
- Accommodation In Trekking: All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Guide: An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide,
- porters: Experience Trekking Porters(1 porter for 2 clients). And Their well-paid Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter. (Guide flight Katmandu / Lukla/ Katmandu.)
- Adventure Certificate: Our Company provides Adventure Certificate.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Drop to airport by car/van/Bus
Cost does not include
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Katmandu).
- Your Travel and rescue insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- All the Food in Kathmandu. Also in the case of early return from mountain (due to any reason) Than the scheduled Itinerary.
- All the expenses in mountain over than scheduled itinerary (due to strike, delay or canceled flight)
- Extra night Hotel in Kathmandu if arrive early or late departure than schedule Itinerary.
- All the Bar bills and personal expenses (phone call, laundry service, battery recharge, bottle of water, hot water, shower.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
- This discount is subject to availability and change and can be withdrawn at any time.
Adventure Great Himalaya Treks and Expedition discount: 20% off Everest Basecamp trek: From $1,650 to $1,650
Save up to $330 (max saving per person)
Discount 20% Enquire Now