3-hour semi-private training (individual Kitesurftraining for two persons) in Tarifa, Spain
During your semi-private lessons, your instructor takes care exclusively of you and your partner, it doesn’t matter the kite level you have.
The equipment (a kite, a board, two harnesses and two wet suits) is included during the lesson.
Price valid for one person.
Shouldn’t there be another students to form a group (two people with the same kite level), the value of the semi-private course will be converted to private lessons, e.g. the 3-hour semi-private course will be switched to 1.5 private lessons.
Here in Tarifa, wind and waves conditions are going to change really fast. That’s why we can not plan your lessons much in advance.
We are going to tell you day by day our meeting point (if you don’t have a car to reach it don’t worry, we are always happy to give you a ride to the spot) and the planning of the day.
Regarding the objectives of the classes, with the first lessons you will learn to:
- Understand wind direction, wind window and assessing the area for practice
- Correct set up of the equipment
- Use of the safety systems
- Use of international signs in kite boarding
- Basic control of the kite with one hand and two hands on land
- Body drags in the water with one hand and two hands
- Body drag with the board
- First attempts of water starts
- Probably first rides downwind
Our philosophy of a sustainable training should enable every participant to handle kite and board independently and above all safely after the course.