A Wales boulder coaching session at a venue to suit you. This outdoor guided bouldering in Snowdonia will help you to improve your bouldering and to stay safe.
The bouldering of North Wales is truly outstanding; genuinely some of the best I have experienced over my extensive travels across Europe. However to really dig into the best spots and problems – and especially those in the best condition on any given day – can be difficult.
And that is where Prowess Climbing Coaching can help. With extensive knowledge of the local bouldering, we’ll pick a venue in the best condition to match your needs and wants. During this Wales boulder coaching session, we can cover aspects of bouldering to keep you safe and some performance coaching to help you improve, all tailored to your skills and experience .
A half day of outdoor guided bouldering in Snowdonia is also available, at 50% of the stated costs and lasting three hours
Plan for Wales boulder coaching session:
1. A preliminary conversation to find your particular needs and wants and to determine the best crag for your day of bouldering outdoor guided bouldering in Snowdonia. This usually includes confirmation the day before your session to accommodate for any changes in weather.
2. Meeting and briefing either at the relevant parking spot (if venue agreed in advance) or at a nearby cafe.
3. Walk in to venue, scout out the crag for options, begin climbing.
4. A relaxed attitude towards learning, with questions actively encouraged and help and suggestions always on hand to help you become a better and safer boulderer.
5. A debriefing at the end of the session and a written Session Report sent to you after your session.