At Mount Everest Glacier Climbing School, we will teach you high-altitude mountain skills to make a summit attempt on Lobuche Peak.
Welcome to the Mount Everest Glacier Climbing School on Lobuche Peak.
Learn high altitude mountain skills and climb a 6000 metre / 19,500 foot peak with great views of Everest.
3 to 20 January OR 7 to 24 February OR 7 to 24 March OR 7 to 24 April OR 21 April to 8 May OR 26 October to 12 November 2023 & 2024 (18 days). Flexible dates are available. Call for details
Full Service Cost: $4,450. Five day option: $2,250. PRICE INCLUDES EVERYTHING FOR THE CLIMB AND WALK: HELPFUL EXPERT SHERPAS, FREE HOTELS, AND FREE INTERNAL FLIGHTS. Friendly leader Dan Mazur, excellent, experienced instructor and a very helpful person who teaches everything you need to know. 18 days (or 5 days for the school and climb only) during April, May, October or November. If you feel well enough on the April trip you can transition directly to the Everest Nepal Training Climb or Cho Oyu. AWARDED NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC’S “25 BEST NEW TRIPS”. Choose our fixed dates or New Flexible Date Option: arrive anytime at your convenience during April, May, October or November. You can also add on a trip to Kala Pattar and EBC for $850.
Mount Everest Glacier Climbing School on Lobuche Peak. Itinerary.
1) Arrive at Kathmandu
2) Orientation in Kathmandu
3) Fly to Lukla, trek to Phakding
4) Trek to NamcheBazaar
5) Rest in NamcheBazaar. Acclimatization walk to Everest view hotel
6) Trek to Pangboche
7) Trek to Dingboche
8) Rest in Dingboche.
9) Trek to Dzhongla (Optional Rock Climbing Training)
10) Walk to Lobuche high camp.
11) Snow and ice training.
12) Climb Lobuche, return to Thukla
13) Walk to Pangboche,
14) Walk to Namche Bazaar
15) Walk to Lukla.
16) Return flight to Kathmandu
17) Extra day of rest and celebration in Kathmandu.
18) Flight Home.
Optional Everest Basecamp Trek Extension: On day 12 of the itinerary you will branch off from the main group, and trek up to Everest basecamp. Please add an extra 4 days into your travel plans if you wish to do this.
1) Climb Lobuche, descend to Lobuche Village.
2) Trek to GorakShep and to the top of Kala-Pattar, return to GorakShep for the evening
3) Walk to Everest basecamp, then trek down to Pangboche.
4) Continue back to Kathmandu following day 13 of the normal itinerary