Want to learn to Paramotor UK? From Complete Beginner to BHPA Club Pilot (Power) this Lincolnshire beginners paramotoring course will get you flying.
On this Lincolnshire beginners paramotoring course we will take you from a complete beginner to The BHPA Club Pilot (Power) rating.
Working through the BHPA syllabus, stage by stage until you are competent launching and landing a paramotor including all the practical and theory you need for this level.
All of the equipment is supplied, and we only use the very best available.
Based in Lincolnshire, at a perfect training venue, you can camp or stay locally. Plenty of local shops and amenities while you Learn to Paramotor UK.
Access to the clubhouse facilities inc toilets and shower as well as relax on the sofa after a days training.
Learn to Paramotor UK: 8 phase plan
* Airfield briefing and introduction -Phase 1
* Ground handling with the wing - Phases 2-3
* Ground handling with the motor - Phase 4
* Practice launches and torque effects - Phase 5
* First flight briefings and first flights - Phase 6
* Improving Skills - Phase 7
* Club Pilot Exam - Phase 8
This Lincolnshire beginners paramotoring course will get you flying and qualified as a club piolet