Mentawai Surf Retreat rests amongst 20 acres of beach front land. This Nyang Nyang surfing accommodation in the Northern Mentawai region is a great spot to surf
Mentawai Surf Retreat rests amongst 20 acres of beach front land on Nyang Nyang Island in the Northern Mentawai region. The retreat is just a stone’s throw from Pitstops and Ebay – 2 world class waves giving you unlimited surf time! There are around 20 waves within a 30 minute boat ride of “MSR”.
Included in the nightly rate at Nyang Nyang surfing accommodation:
* Airport/(hotel)/harbour transfers
* All porter fees
* Accommodation at Mentawai Surf Retreat
* Three meals a day prepared by the best chef in the Mentawais
* Daily snacks at the camp and on the boat trips
* Unlimited filtered water, coffee, tea and juice.
* Daily cleaning service
* TV & DVD lounge
* Unlimited access to surf Pitstops and E-bay
* Snorkelling (gear available)
* Daily surf transfers to more than 20+ surrounding surf breaks
* Experienced Surf Guide
* Yoga Classes (subject to availability
"MSR" also offers both complimentary Yoga Classes as well as very affordable Surf Lessons (subject to availability).
The Nyang Nyang surfing accommodation consists of three comfortable and spacious beach front bungalows set in a pristine bay with sunset views overlooking “Pitstops” an extremely fun and rippable right hander. The location is second to none in the Mentawai Islands.
Visitors are able to travel to the resort from Padang using a set schedule where guests can avoid spending any nights in Padang.
Mentawai Surf Retreat is located in the heart of the surf region and guests have access to all the waves. None of them are more than 30 mins away (see map above). Guests also have direct access to Pitstops (below) which is one of the funnest right handers in the Mentawais. Not the scariest, not the hollowest but always a lot of fun, even at chest high. Its literally 50m from the camp.