Swiss Alps Heli Skydiving is simply a must! A tandem skydive in the Lauterbrunnen valley is an experience you will never forget
Swiss Alps Heli Skydiving is simply a must! A tandem skydive in the Lauterbrunnen valley is an experience you will never forget! With Skydive Switzerland you can enjoy three activities within one during your helicopter skydive.
Your adventure will start with an 8 minute scenic flight as the helicopter climbs to altitude. Enjoy the views of Lauterbrunnen Valley and the incredible Swiss Alps, including the famous peaks Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau.
The flight is followed by a 45-second adrenaline-pumping freefall from the altitude of 4,000m (13,000 ft). Feel the ground rushing towards you at 200 km/h (120 mph)!
Once the parachute is deployed, take a deep breath and enjoy the 5-7 minute canopy ride which will take you safely back to the ground.
Come summer or winter, we operate daily all year round (except for some national holidays). Get in touch with us to arrange your adventure!
Photo and video service available! Be sure to order your personalised and edited video and/or photos before your skydive to capture the amazing experience.
NOTE: Duration of the whole tandem skydive in the Lauterbrunnen valley trip from pick-up till drop-off back in Interlaken is 2-3 hours.
- Pick-up at your chosen meeting point to start your incredible Swiss Alps Heli Skydiving adventure.
- Filling out safety forms and making photo/video service order during the 20 minute drive to our dropzone
- Safety briefing and ground training upon arrival
- Meeting your instructor and gearing up
- Drive back to Interlaken
- Groups of 2 people needed to arrange a skydive
- Minimum age: 18 (or 16 with written and signed parental consent)
- Weight* (including the clothes and shoes you'll wear on the day): 95 kg (209 lbs) maximum
- Height*: 183 cm (6 ft) maximum
* Your skydive can be denied if you do not meet these requirements on the day of your skydive
What to bring:
- Comfortable and weather appropriate clothing (gloves highly recommended in winter)
- Closed shoes
- Money: cash or card to purchase your photo/video package